False Creek, Vancouver West Open House!

We are proud to announce that we will be hosting an Open House at 911 1450 PENNYFARTHING DR in Vancouver, False Creek, Vancouver West :
Open House on Thursday, February 6, 2014 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
This is an opportunity to visit this excellent Property for sale in beautiful False Creek, Vancouver West.
Please come with any questions you may have. In the meantime, you can take a virtual tour of this Property in False Creek, Vancouver West.
The Unique opportunity to own one of the most desirable suites in Vancouver, Harbour Cove "at its best" near 2,000 sq.ft. of living space with a 700 sq.ft of outdoor patio overlooking the False Creek, City, Granville Island Marina and more.This house size space offers 2 bedrooms and Den, hardwood floor, newly renovated kitchen with SS one of the best make appliances on the market, large m.bedroom with a fully renovated ensuite. Enjoy sunny patio, with beautifully landscaped features. This suite will not last, do not miss it. Harbour Cove is the most desirable location with pro-active strata and plans in place for continuing long term care of this great complex.
As always, please do not hesitate to give me a call at 604-737-8865 if I can answer any questions before the open house, or if you would like to book a private showing.
Joe Fayner
RE/MAX Select Properties
Reciprocity Logo The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.