School Catchment Vancouver Realtor - Joe Fayner
Matching Vancouver Neighbourhood Real Estate to Vancouver School Catchment
School Catchment is a major determining factor for families looking for a new home in Greater Vancouver. In many instances, it's what causes them to seek out a new home in the first place. Finding a match between Lower Mainland real estate and Vancouver School Catchment is something only a Realtor that places the needs of a family at the forefront of their Vancouver real estate listing search can do.
Here are the basic steps you need to take before finding a Vancouver School Catchment realtor:
1. Identify the school/s that you want your children to attend. It's a good idea to consider back up alternatives just in case the school catchment doesn't suit your home buying budget or if a preferred private school is hard to gain acceptance to.
2. Decide upon the property type. Is your family willing to downsize in square footage for the sake of living within a Vancouver school catchment? Or perhaps there are more children to come in the future that you would like to attend the same school, therefore requiring that you move from a condo into a house. It's an important decision so think ahead and determine not only what your needs are now, but what they will be in the future.
3. Refer to the resources that are available to you in making the decision to buy Vancouver real estate based on School Catchment.
- Download this PDF map of Vancouver School Catchment
- Download the PDF map of Vancouver School Attendance Boundaries
- Download the PDF map of Vancouver School Attendance – French Immersion - Boundaries
- Visit the Vancouver School Directory from the Vancouver School Board
4. Once you've considered the above, contact me, a Greater Vancouver Realtor with experience in finding homes for families buying Vancouver real estate in School Catchment zones.
Please contact Joe Fayner, your Vancouver / Kitsilano realtor and False Creek real estate agent for any questions regarding Vancouver School Catchment.
Contact Joe Fayner - Vancouver School Catchment Realtor (604) 790-7771